Nov 17, 2020
On this episode, Karen talks franchises and managing multiple locations with Michael Presson of 1-800-RADIATOR and A/C/. Michael describes his process for choosing 1-800-RADIATOR, handling the challenges of multiple locations, and his management and leadership style. Plus, Michael gives his insights of "building the airplane, as he is flying it," and why he was looking to own a business and not just a job.
- Franchises can be retail and wholesale opportunities.
- Trust and verify with your staff and locations.
- Michael's growth strategy was to acquire underperforming locations and investing in the right people and new inventory.
- Multiple locations allows you to build a business, and when all locations are performing well, that is what gets the interest of investors.
- Investors don't want to buy a job; they want to buy a business.
Put out campfires before they become a forest fire. - Michael Presson
Pick your battles and start focusing on the dollars instead of the pennies. - Karen Simmons
Learn More About DocRX
DocRx is a family-oriented company dedicated to tailor operational solutions for patient health and compliance programs that increases the quality and efficiency of patient-centered care and always with the mission of the patient's health 1st. With over ten years of experience helping doctors and their patients with diagnostic testing, patient monitoring, medical supplies, compliance, wholesale pharmacy, physician dispensing billing, and more.
DocRx is your patient and health compliance solution, both under one roof. To find out how DocRx can help your hospital, pharmacy, or physicians office see all their services at docrx.com.